USB-C to Lightning Audio Adapter
- Apple MFi Certified: Works flawlessly to connect Lightning headphones with USB-C devices.
- Simplified Listening: Use one pair of Lightning headphones for your iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac, or Windows 10 computer.
- Lossless Audio: Full digital 48KHz/24-bit transmission.
- Full Functionality: Retains earphone mic and remote functions while connected to your USB-C devices.
- Zero Installation: Thanks to USB Audio Class 2, there's no need for driver installation. Just plug and play.
Works with all MFi-certified Lightning headphones (including active noise canceling ones) such as:
- Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Beats urBeats3 with Lightning connector
- Apogee Sennheiser AMBEO Smart Headset, including binaural recording！
- Audeze iSINE LX, LCDi4, iSINE20, iSINE10, SINE, and EL-8 Titanium
- Pioneer Rayz, Rayz Plus, Rally
- Radius HP-NEL21, HP-NEL31, HC-M100L, and HP-NHL21
Not compatible with Windows 8 or earlier.
Not a charging adapter.
May need one-time audio device setup on Macs:
- Connect adapter to Mac.
- Connect Lightning headphone to adapter.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Choose the Output tab and select "Lightning Audio Adapter Output.”
- Choose the Input tab and select "Lightning Audio Adapter Input.”
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM