PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Pad
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard 5W wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the pad (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned technology.
Specially designed to transmit a charge through case material. Don't waste time taking off and replacing your iPhone case, just place on PowerPort Wireless and let the power flow.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.br>
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Charging Devices compatibility list:
-iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
-Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
-Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
-Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
-Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
-Yota Phone 2
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
Input: 5V / 2A
Output: 5V / 1A
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.4 inches
- What does PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad's LED indicator show while charging?
- When the charging pad is powered up, you pick up your phone during charging, or your phone is fully charged, the LED indicator will display blue for 3 seconds before turning off. While your phone is charging, the LED will display a steady blue. If your phone is not charging normally or the temperature is too high, the LED will flash blue. Request sent to owner.
- Can I use a different USB cable instead of the cable that comes with PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used, but to ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) to charge your devices with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use with PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad?
- Make sure that the AC adapter that you use has a minimum output of 2A, otherwise your devices may not charge properly.
- What is the PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad charging speed?
- Charging speed varies depending on the device. You can expect a maximum charge current of 1A.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease