PowerWave WirelessPad and Stand
The 5W Wireless Charging Bundle
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard 5W wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the charger (leaving your case on.), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned technology.
Charging for Home and Office
Place PowerPort Wireless Pad on a nightstand for drop-and-go charging when you come home for the night. Or, use PowerPort Wireless Stand for horizontal or vertical use while charging. Topping up your phone just got more convenient than ever.
Full CE, FCC, RoHS, and Qi certification, along with advanced temperature control ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5 mm before use. Compatible Devices:
- Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X
- Samsung: Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7
- Pad Weight:69 g/2.4 oz
- Pad Size:100 x 100 x 9.5 mm/3.9 x 3.9 x0.4 in
- Pad Output:5V=1A
- Pad Input:5V=2A
- Stand Weight:107 g/3.8 oz
- Stand Size:80 x 68 x 114mm/3.1 x 2.7 x 4.5in
- Stand Output:5V=1A
- Stand Input:5V=2A
- What if the Wireless Charging Bundle is not charging my device(s)?
- 1. Check to ensure that your device is Qi-compliant.
2. Check to ensure that the AC adapter you're using with the Wireless Charging Bundle has an output of 2A or more.
3. Check to ensure that you are placing your phone on the center of Wireless Charging Bundle.
4. Check to ensure the phone is not in a 5mm or thicker case when charging.
5. Check to ensure there is no metal obstruction on the back of the phone/phone case, or credit cards inside the case.
6. The Wireless Charging Bundle's cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
7. Restart your phone. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty. Request sent to owner.
- How does the Wireless Charging Bundle charging speed compare to a traditional wired charger?
- It depends on your device, but wireless charging generally charges at a slower rate.
- What is the Wireless Charging Bundle charging speed?
- Charging speed varies depending on the device. You can expect a maximum charge current of 1A.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use with Wireless Charging Bundle?
- Make sure that the AC adapter that you use has a minimum output of 2A, otherwise your devices may not charge properly.
- Can I use a different USB cable instead of the cable that comes with Wireless Charging Bundle?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used, but to ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) to charge your devices with the Wireless Charging Bundle.
- What does Wireless Charging Bundle's LED indicator show while charging?
- When the charging pad is powered up, you pick up your phone during charging, or your phone is fully charged, the LED indicator will display blue for 3 seconds before turning off. While your phone is charging, the LED will display a steady blue. If your phone is not charging normally or the temperature is too high, the LED will flash blue. Request sent to owner.
- Is radiation from wireless chargers harmful to one’s health?
- The PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad only emits non-ionizing radiation which is not harmful to humans. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Does wireless charging affect other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, which are in a different range than most wireless devices. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- When in use, this charger’s temperature should not exceed 104°F/40°C.
- What's the difference between PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand and the 5W Wireless Charging Pad?
- 1. The input and output of all of those three wireless chargers are the same (Input: 5V / 2A; Output: 5V / 1A). However, we do have a higher output (10W) wireless charger (https://www.anker.com/products/variant/PowerPort-Qi-10W-/A2513011) which can fast charge Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 7, S7／S7 edge, and S6 edge＋ using a Quick Charge adapter. 2. Compared with the older 5W Wireless Charging Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad and PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand both eliminate safety concerns with the latest electronic solutions and design standards, better components, overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more. 3. With other wireless chargers, you need to place your phone precisely in the center of the pad. Only PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand can charge your devices vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. Request sent to owner.
- Will PowerPort Wireless be able to charge iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X at 7.5W speeds?
- No, iPhones will charge at the standard speed of 5W. For best results, we recommend using a 5V/2A wall charger.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info