Wireless Charging Station for Apple Products
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- All-in-One Charging: With a phone-charging stand, a dedicated Apple Watch stand, and a wireless charging pad all built in, you can now power up your phone, Apple Watch, and earbuds—all at the same time.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with phones including iPhone, Samsung, and Sony, Apple Watch Series 1-6, plus a wide range of wireless earbuds including AirPods, Galaxy Buds, and Pixel Buds.
- Superior Safety: Advanced temperature control, foreign object detection, overvoltage protection, and more combine to protect you and your devices.
- What You Get: PowerWave 3-in-1 Stand with Watch Charging Cable Holder, 5 ft USB-A to C cable, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. Note: 1 m / 3.3 ft Apple Watch cable required to charge Apple Watch.
Model Number: A2579
PowerWave 3-in-1 Stand with Watch Charging Cable Holder, All-in-One Charging For Your Mobile Devices
Power 3 Devices at Once
With PowerWave you no longer have to use individual chargers for your mobile devices. Power your phone, Apple Watch, and wireless earbuds simultaneously from a single convenient charging station.
Perfect For Your Bedside
Use the watch stand to see the large digital clock and access the sleep and calendar functions of Apple Watch’s Nightstand Mode.
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through phone cases up to 5 mm thick.
Charge with Peace of Mind
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more so you can enjoy Qi-certified wireless charging with total peace of mind.
10W and above
Samsung Note / Samsung Galaxy S / Google Pixel 4 / LG V / Sony XZ Series
iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone SE2, and more (iPhone 8 to 11 Pro Max)
All Other Qi-Enabled Phones
iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM