Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
The Ergonomically-Designed Wireless Mouse with Versatile Controls
The ergonomic design fits the natural contours of your hand to relieve the strain that's experienced when using a traditional mouse. Your hand maintains a neutral, more comfortable position for effortless use.
The combination of high-quality material, superior construction, and rigorous testing ensures the mouse's buttons can withstand more than 3 million clicks.
Choose from 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI to tailor the mouse's sensitivity for accurate tracking on a variety of surfaces.
The built-in Next/Previous Page buttons make browsing ultra-convenient for those who spend significant time online, gaming, or working on a computer.
2.4G wireless connection ensures mouse can be used up to 33 ft (10 m) away from the nano receiver.
Mouse measures 105 x 67 x 58 mm. Suitable for small to medium-sized hands.
How to Change the DPI:
Press the switch to adjust the DPI level. The indicator light will flash once for 800, twice for 1200, and three times for 1600 DPI.
AA Batteries not included.
The Previous/Next Page buttons are not recognized by the Mac OS, because the system not open to the public.
- Weight:81g/2.9 oz
- Size:105x67x58 mm/4.1x2.6x2.3 in
- Supported System:Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP,Linux,Mac OS X
- Battery Type:1 AA battery(not included)
- DPI:800/1200（default）/1600 DPI
- Can this mouse be connected via Bluetooth?
- No, this mouse can only be connected with the included 2.4G dongle.
- Can I customize the buttons using software?
- No, currently there is no driver available which allows for button customization.
- How to adjust the DPI?
- Press the DPI button on the top. You can check the current DPI setting on the indicator.
- Is the dongle replaceable?
- Yes, replacement dongles are available in the US.
- Are batteries included in the package?
- Batteries are not included.
- Is this a left-handed mouse?
- No, this is a right-handed mouse.
- How do I wake the mouse up from sleep mode?
- The mouse automatically enters sleep mode if left idle for 8 minutes. Press any button to wake it up from sleep.
- What does the button on the top do?
- The top button changes the sensitivity (DPI setting) for the mouse.
- Will this mouse work with Mac OS X?
- Yes, although the two thumb buttons are not compatible with OS X.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement