Tailor Made for Quest 2
Designed so that your Quest 2 fits snugly on the dock while charging and can be easily picked up when you’re ready to play again.
No More Battery Swapping
Use the included rechargeable batteries and custom covers to keep your controllers charged up. And with each battery supporting up to 500 recharges, you can hugely reduce the amount of batteries you throw away.
Automatic Shut Off
Features overcharge protection to automatically turn off when your Quest 2 is fully charged.
Model Number: Y1010
Anker Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2
Effortless Charging for Endless Adventures
Always Be Ready
With this charging dock, your Quest 2 will always be charged up and ready to go for your next gaming session.
Effortlessly charge your Quest 2 and Touch controllers at the same time. Just place them on the dock when you’re done playing to start charging.
Instead of having your Quest 2 laying on a table with cables tangled everywhere, you can now have it neatly displayed and stored while charging.
Custom built to Oculus 2’s dimensions allowing for a snug fit while charging and smooth pick up when you want to play.
Combines overload protection, overcharge protection, and overcurrent protection to provide safe charging to your device.
Oculus Quest 2 and Touch controllers are not included.
A flashing orange light means the charging dock has stopped charging. See FAQ for full details.
Not intended for use with the Oculus Elite Strap with Battery.
After completing a full charge, your Anker dock will keep Quest 2 controllers slightly below a 100% charge to maximize battery life and health.
14.96 x 3.35 x 2.76 inches
Q1. Why do the controllers feel warm when charging?
Unlike Li-ion batteries, it's normal for Ni-MH rechargeable batteries to heat up when charging. This temperature increase is nothing to worry about as there is a built-in temperature protection feature to prevent overheating.
Q2. What should I do if temperature protection is triggered?
The built-in temperature protection automatically stops charging when the battery temperature rises above the trigger point. When charging is stopped, remove the controllers from the charging dock and let them cool down for 5-10 minutes. You do not need to remove the batteries. After the controllers have cooled down, put them back onto the charging dock to resume charging.
Q3: Why are the LEDs on the front of the charging dock blinking/flashing?
The left and right LEDs on the front of the charging dock indicate the charging status of the controllers. If one or both of them is flashing, it could be due to one of the following situations:
1. Charging power is less than 15W and/or there is no battery or an incorrect battery inside the controller: Please use a charger with at least a 15W output and use the included rechargeable batteries in the controllers.
2. Temperature protection triggered: Remove the controllers and allow them to cool down for 5 to 10 minutes, then retry.
3. A battery is not placed correctly in the controllers or the controllers are not placed correctly on the charging dock: Make sure the metal parts of the batteries are touching the controller's contact plates and the controller's copper plate is touching the charging dock's pogo pin.
4. Oxidation or dirt interfering with charging: Use a dry cloth with alcohol to clean the controller's copper plate, the dock's pogo pin, and the contacts of the battery.
Note: Do not remove the batteries if they are warm. Wait until they have cooled down before taking them out.
Series 6 | Discover Unique Experiences
Discover Unique Experiences
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."