- Ergonomic Design
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI
- Next/Previous Web Browsing Buttons
- Power Saver Mode
The intersection of class, comfort and functionality. A mouse for the 21st century.
Comfortable and classy.
Tired of using the traditional grip? Take a break from overly-clunky or uncomfortably tiny mice. The ergonomically-designed thumb rests and grips fit the contour of your palm for maximum comfort.
Sleek and Sexy.
Turn heads with a futuristic design. Made for increased functionality and comfort, this mouse combines a handshake grip with easy-access buttons and three levels of mouse sensitivity (800 / 1200 / 1600DPI) for improved tracking.
Five buttons give you improved control over your computer's systems. Whether dragging and dropping, selecting large volumes of data, or casually gaming, this mouse provides a low-cost, effective solution for multiple computing needs.
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
Mac OS X (The two thumb buttons are not recognized on the Mac OS X.)
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
- Number of Buttons:6(including the scroll wheel)
- Optical Resolution:800 / 1200 /1600 DPI
- Lifelong Clicks:1 million
- Product Dimensions:115 x 58 x 87 mm / 4.5 x 2.3 x 3.4in
- Product Weight:95g / 3.4oz
- Compatible System:Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000, Mac OS X
- Battery Type:2 AAA batteries(not included)
- Working current:5mA
- Working voltage:3V
- DPI:800/1200/1600 DPI
- Are batteries included in the package?
- Batteries are not included.
- Is this a left-handed mouse?
- This is a right-handed mouse.
- How do I wake up the mouse?
- The mouse will enter sleep mode if left idle for 8 minutes. Press any button to wake it up from sleep.
- What does the top button do?
- The top button changes the DPI setting for the mouse, which changes the mouse's sensitivity.
- Will this mouse work with Mac OS X?
- Yes, but the two thumb buttons will not work with OS X.
- Do I need drivers for my Vertical mouse to work?
- No. It’s Plug and Play.
- How come the extra side buttons do not work on Mac?
- The extra side buttons are only compatible with browsers running on Windows.
- Is there a left handed version of this mouse?
- No, only right handed.
- How come the operating range is so poor sometimes?
- This is an indication of low batteries. Please replace the batteries to fix the issue.
- What is the primary function of the extra side buttons?
- They are used in browsers to move to forwards and backwards. Will work on Windows computers only.
- Are there size variations for this mouse?
- No. We only have one standard size. 115 x 58 x 87 mm / 4.5 x 1.7 x 3.5in
- Why is the LED blinking Blue sometimes?
- This shows the mouse batteries are almost empty. You should replace them with a new set.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info