Lumi is Camera Shy
Avoid installing in places that directly face an infrared beam.
Lumi Doesn’t Like Change
Avoid removing after sticking to a surface; the adhesive will be less effective if used again.
Lumi Likes Personal Space
Keep a minimum distance of 5 ft when installing multiple units.
Bye Bye Stubbed Toes
When the lights go out, motion sensors ensure Lumi provides illumination when you need it most.
A wide 120° field of view detects movement up to 10 ft away, giving you light before you need it.
- null:40 g / 1.4 oz
- null:72 x 72 x 32 mm / 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.3 in
- null:3 AAA batteries(not included)
- null:0.1 W
- What should I do if the light does not turn off in bright areas.
- When Lumi lights up due to motion in the dark and then another bright light source is turned on, Lumi will remain lit and only turn off if motion is not detected for 15 seconds.
- What should I do if the light is too dim?
- The batteries are low. Replace the batteries.
- What should I do if the night light does not work?
- 1. Lumi is installed in an area with too much light. Move Lumi to an area with less light exposure.
2. Lumi is not able to detect motion within its effective range. Make sure there are no obstructions blocking Lumi’s motion sensor.
3. Batteries are out of power. Replace batteries.
- Sometimes I need to be very close to the light in order for the sensor to work. Why?
- The sensitivity of the infrared sensor is easily affected by the ambient temperature. High temperatures may lower its sensitivity.
- Where can the night light be installed
- The night light can be placed where dim light is needed, such as a corridor, kitchen, bedroom, closet, etc.
- Is the night light very bright? Can it be used as the main light source?
- It is not very bright and cannot be used as the main light source.
- What is motion sensor's maximum field of view?
- The motion sensor is designed to cover an arc approximately 120 degrees wide and detects motion up to 3 meters/10 feet away.
The effective distance and range are subject to the ambient temperature.
- Is there a button I can use to turn the night light on and off?
- No. The light and motion sensors automatically controls the light.
- How does this night light work?
- Lumi turns off automatically in bright environments. In dark areas, Lumi automatically turns on when motion is detected within its effective range. The light automatilly turns off if motion is not detected for 15 seconds.
- Is the night light waterproof? Can it be used in a bathroom?
- No, the night light is not waterproof, but it can be used in a relatively dry bathroom.
- How do I install the night light?
- This night light can be installed two different ways:
1. Installing Lumi with the adhesive mounting bracket;
2. Insatlling Lumi with the supplied screws.
Please find more details in our product manual.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info