Lumi Stick-On Night Light
The Stick-Anywhere Night Light
From Eufy, the brand that lights up your life
Delightful solutions that make your house a home
Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Integrated Light And Motion Sensors
When the lights go out, motion sensors ensure Lumi provides illumination when you need it most. A wide 120° field of view detects movement up to 10ft away, giving you light before you need it.
When ambient light becomes low, Lumi automatically emits light when motion is detected and turns off after 15 seconds.
Enjoy even, non-flickering light for stress-free work and relaxation. Lumos is built with a light diffuser and guiding plate that prevent light flicker and harsh glare, protecting you against eye fatigue, strain and irritation.
3 AAA batteries (not included) power Lumi for a full year. Standardized battery size makes replacing batteries wallet-friendly and easy to source.
Two installation options makes Lumi ideal for adding illumination wherever you need it. An adhesive back sticks to a variety of surfaces for instant and automated lighting, while mounting screws are provided for permanent installations.
- What should I do if the light does not turn off in bright areas.
- When Lumi lights up due to motion in the dark and then another bright light source is turned on, Lumi will remain lit and only turn off if motion is not detected for 15 seconds.
- What should I do if the light is too dim?
- The batteries are low. Replace the batteries.
- What should I do if the night light does not work?
- "1. Lumi is installed in an area with too much light. Move Lumi to an area with less light exposure. 2. Lumi is not able to detect motion within its effective range. Make sure there are no obstructions blocking Lumi’s motion sensor. 3. Batteries are out of power. Replace batteries."
- Sometimes I need to be very close to the light in order for the sensor to work. Why?
- The sensitivity of the infrared sensor is easily affected by the ambient temperature. High temperatures may lower its sensitivity.
- Where can the night light be installed
- The night light can be placed where dim light is needed, such as a corridor, kitchen, bedroom, closet, etc.
- Is the night light very bright? Can it be used as the main light source?
- It is not very bright and cannot be used as the main light source.
- What is motion sensor's maximum field of view?
- "The motion sensor is designed to cover an arc approximately 120 degrees wide and detects motion up to 3 meters/10 feet away. The effective distance and range are subject to the ambient temperature."
- Is there a button I can use to turn the night light on and off?
- No. The light and motion sensors automatically controls the light.
- How does this night light work?
- Lumi turns off automatically in bright environments. In dark areas, Lumi automatically turns on when motion is detected within its effective range. The light automatilly turns off if motion is not detected for 15 seconds.
- Is the night light waterproof? Can it be used in a bathroom?
- No, the night light is not waterproof, but it can be used in a relatively dry bathroom.
- How do I install the night light?
- "This night light can be installed two different ways: 1. Installing Lumi with the adhesive mounting bracket; 2. Insatlling Lumi with the supplied screws. Please find more details in our product manual. "
- Manuals & Drivers
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info