- Up to 5 Phone Charges
- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ
- MultiProtect Safety System
The Compact Super-High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6s almost 5 times, a Galaxy S6 3.5 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and premium LG battery cells keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices EXCEPT for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, some Asus tablets, GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Please use the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• AC adapter not included.
What's in the Box
• 1 Anker PowerCore 13000 portable charger
• 1 Micro USB cable
• 1 travel pouch
• 1 welcome guide
- Max Input: 2A
- Capacity: 13000 mAh
- Charging Technology: PowerIQ
- # of iPhone 6s charges: 4.7
- # of iPad mini 4 charges: 1.5
- # of Samsung S6 charges: 3.3
- # of USB Charging Ports: 2
- Output: 5V 3A (3A max per port)
- Size: 3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 13000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 13000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 13000?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 2-3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 13000?
- It takes 7-8 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 4. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 13000?
- The PowerCore 13000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info