Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker
Extraordinary bass and volume for the music you love.
Huge Stereo Sound
Whether you're partying, working out, or just lounging around the house, enjoy a full-range stereo sound with impressive volume that's easy to move around and place in the perfect spot.
Powered by MaxxBass technology and dual passive subwoofers, to make sure you never miss out on those ultra low frequencies. The soft rubber pad keeps the speaker firmly in position while it blasts your tunes.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike other speakers, Anker uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility, pairing speed and connection stability.
A powerful built-in battery lets you play up to 8 hours of songs at 50% volume on a single charge—that's above par for a speaker this powerful.
- Size :210 x 60 x 60 mm / 8.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
- Weight :620 g / 21.9 oz
- Bluetooth Version :4.0
- Play Time :8 hours
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3.5hrs at 5V/1.5A to reach a full charge.
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 5 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes. In standby mode hold Play/Pause for 3s to delete all previous pairing records.
- What do the display colors mean?
- Pairing: Flashing blue Working: Steady blue Power off: Off Battery Low: Flashing red Charging: Steady yellow power indicator Fully charged: Power indicator goes off