Anker SoundCore nano
The Bluetooth Speaker with a Small Body and Big Sound
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 million+ Happy Users
SoundCore nano is incredibly compact and has a battery that supplies up to 4 hours of continuous play. Stick it in a pocket or purse or clip it to your backpack to party wherever, whenever.
Small Body, Big Sound
SoundCore nano is incredibly tiny but blasts out unbelievable sound using a 3W audio driver.
Add Some Color
Select from Gold, Gray, Pink or Silver - and get the ideal match for your devices. Aluminum alloy finish ensures your sound is both beautiful and resilient.
Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
SoundCore nano uses some of the most advanced Bluetooth technology to connect quickly and easily to any device. Its 33ft connection range and built-in noise-cancelling microphone give you crystal-clear, hands-free calling even at a distance.
- Input :Input
- Audio Output :Audio Output
- Battery Capacity :Battery Capacity
- Charging time :Charging time
- Play Time :Play Time
- Size :Size
- Weight :Weight
- Range :Range
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 1hrs 5V/0.5A to reach a full charge.
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 4 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes. When in standby mode long-press “power” to delete all previous pairing records.