- 720p HD Picture
- Vibrant 200 ANSI lm Picture
- Hearty 8 W Speaker
- Android TV with 3600+ Apps
- 2.5-Hour Video Playtime
- 1-Second Autofocus
- Free shipping
*For corporate purchases, please click here to get exclusive offers and savings.
Enjoy a universe of awesome entertainment with Android TV. Choose from thousands of movies, shows, and games.
Download all of your favorite apps, including Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Twitch, and more.
Expand your entertainment with Chromecast. Cast your most beloved apps from your Android or iOS device, Mac or Windows computer.
Instantly access all your entertainment with the Google Assistant.
1-second auto-focus analyzes the projection surface to deliver a razor-sharp, high-definition image.
Watch content via physical connections like HDMI and USB, or wirelessly over WiFi, Bluetooth, and Chromecast.
Capsule II’s USB-C port with Power Delivery technology enables rapid charging. Watch and charge simultaneously with the included Anker charger.
Enjoy your favorite films in their entirety. Capsule II delivers 3 hours of continuous HD projection.
Over 150,000 Happy Users
Most Backed Home Entertainment Crowdfunding Campaign
Recommended by Android Authority, CNET, TechCrunch, and More
- 200 ANSI lumens
- 8W, 2 Passive Bass Radiators
- Android TV 9.0
NO. of Apps Supported
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and more than 100 other languages
- 1-Second Autofocus
- USB-C, HDMI, USB, AUX-Out, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Chromecast
- 3 Hours
- 30 Hours
Mobile App Control
- 3.15 x 3.15 x 5.9”
- 24 oz
- CE, FCC, RoHS, BQB, and CP65
- 12 Months
- Will Capsule II work correctly if I use it in another country?
- Yes, providing you possess the relevant adapter.
- Does the Nebula app feature a remote control function?
- Yes, it does. The Nebula Connect app can control Capsule II if you do not have the physical remote control.
- Does the keystone correction feature work for both horizontal and vertical orientation?
- Keystone correction is only available for vertical orientation.
- How can I connect and mirror the content on my iOS and/or Android device?
- Capsule II features built-in Chromecast. For iOS devices, you can enable the Chromecast function directly from Chromecast-compatible apps or via the Chrome browser.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM