- High-Quality Sound
- 24-Hour Playtime
- Strong Bluetooth Connection
- Non-Slip Exterior
The Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound and Playtime.
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
Superior Sound Quality
Wherever life takes you, experience your music with powerful stereo sound and crisp, tight bass. Boasting less than 1% total harmonic distortion, SoundCore sounds great even at the highest volumes.
Incredible Battery Life
Anker's industry-leading power management technology keeps your tunes playing for up to 24 hours on a single charge—that's over a week's worth of playtime (based on average usage).
To keep SoundCore small but also sounding great, we've designed it using a unique spiral bass port design. The result is a clean bass sound you can easily pick up and put in your bag.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike most other speakers, SoundCore uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 3-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Weight :365g/12.9oz
- Volume/Track control:Y
- Handsfree function:Y
- Bass Boost:Passive radiator
- Charging time:5 hours
- Input:5V / 1A
- Battery Capacity:4400mAh
- Playtime:Estimated 24+hrs @80% volume
- Driver output:3W×2
- Bluetooth Version:4.0
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes. When in standby mode press/hold “BT” button for 2s to delete all previous pairing records.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 24 hours.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 5 hrs at 5V/1A to reach a full charge.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease