Amplify The Atmosphere
- CMGA calls it the "best budget wireless speaker of 2018".
- All-around sound: Dual drivers arranged back-to-back in combination with passive bass radiators deliver intense 360° sound. Make sure everybody in the room gets a stage-side experience as the music pumps, The lights Pulse, and the party rocks.
- Breathtaking bass: with bass up technology a customized digital signal processor first analyzes, then enhances your music's bass frequencies in real time. This audio signal is then turned into intensified sound via state-of-the-art neodymium drivers.
- Sound and light in harmony: watch a halo of LEDs phase, Pulse, and shine with the rhythm of your music for a completely immersive audiovisual experience from a portable speaker. 5 customizable modes tailor the atmosphere to suit your mood.
- Double the power: connect 2 flare speakers via a single Bluetooth device. Go stereo for an expansive listening experience that puts you all center-stage, or go into boost mode and double the power for an intense hit of light and sound.
- Pool party proof: no matter where the music needs to be, flare is suited up and ready. Super-safe IP67 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands dust, spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
- Universal compatibility: Designed to work with any Bluetooth device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, smartphones, tablets, Laptops, Computers, Chromebooks, TV, and PC.
Soundcore Flare - 2-Pack
- Drivers: 2 x 1.75" Full Range + 2 x Passive Radiator
- Output: 2 x 6W, THD (total harmonic distortion)<= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 12 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 2A
- 18.7 ounces
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.95 in
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Can Bluetooth and the AUX input play simultaneously?
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Copyright © 2019 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd