The Soda Can-Sized Pocket Projector
- Pocket-Sized Design
- Stunning Picture
- Immersive 360° Audio
- 4-Hour Video Playtime
- Dedicated App
- Android 7.1
*For corporate purchases, please click here to get exclusive offers and savings.
Over 150,000 Happy Users
Most Backed Home Entertainment
Recommended by Android Authority, CNET, TechCrunch, and More
- null:H.264 BP/MP/HP – up to 1080p MPEG-4 SP/ASP – up to 1080p DivX 4x/5x/6x –up to 1080p H.263 P0 – WVGA VP8 – 1080p (HEVC) H.265 MP 8-bit – up to 1080p
- null:MPEG-4 AAC，MPEG-4 HE AAC，MPEG-4 HE，AACv2，AAC ELD，AMR-NB，AMR-WB，FLAC，MP3，MIDI，Vorbis，PCM/WAVE，Opus
- null:2.5 Hours with Quick Charge 2.0 9V2A
- null:30 Hours in Bluetooth Speaker Mode
- null:4 Hours in Battery Mode
- null:Projector Mode, Bluetooth Speaker Mode
- null:Android 7.1
- null:< 30dB
- null:4.0 Dual Mode / A2DP
- null:802.11a/b/g/n Dual Frequency (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- null:5200 mAh / 3.85V
- null:8GB eMMC
- null:1GB DDR3
- null:Adreno 304
- null:Quad Core A7 Smartphone Chipset
- null:Android & iOS
- null:D-pad Mode / Mouse Mode
- null:Power / Volume / Mode Switch
- null:Charging & Data Storage / Connection via USB OTG
- null:HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p Input
- null:Auto (vertical ±40°)
- null:Front Projection / Rear Projection / Front Inverted Projection / Rear Inverted Projection
- null:0.58 m–3.08 m
- null:30,000 Hours
- null:100 ANSI lumens
- null:0.2" FWVGA DLP
- null:14.8 oz
- null:2.67 inch
- null:4.72 inch
Documents & Drivers
- Does Capsule work with plex?
- Yes, Capsule works with Plex. You can download Plex from the built-in Aptoide TV App Store.
- Can Capsule read the contents from WD hard disk?
- Capsule can read USB devices with the format of FAT32.
- Does Capsule work with iPhones?
- Yes, Capsule works with iPhones. If you want to play content from iOS devices, you can screen mirror via Airplay or use a Lightning to HDMI adapter.
- Can you use Capsule while it's charging?
- Yes, you can use Capsule while it's charging.
- Are wireless speakers compatible with Capsule?
- Yes, wireless speakers can be used with Capsule. You can connect them to Capsule via Bluetooth.
- Is Capsule capable of projecting a viewble image in a bright outdoor environment?
- We recommend you use Capsule in low-light enviroments.
- How long does Capsule's battery last? Does it require to be plugged in the entire time?
- Capsule's battery will last 4 hours when playing non-stop video content at 50% volume.
- Can you adjust the projection size?
- To adjust Capsule's projection size, you must physically move the unit backwards or forwards.
- Can you connect a cable box to Capsule?
- Yes, via the single HDMI port.
- How long will it take to charge fully? Will the light be green when it charge fully?
- Capsule will charge from empty to full in around 2.5 hours. The light will turn green once the device is fully charged.
- Does Capsule fit on a standard camera tripod?
- Capsule is compatible with a 1/4 inch mounting screw.
- Can you get the Amazon Prime Video app on it?
- Yes, you can download and use the Amazon Prime Video app with Capsule.
- Can I use this without a projector screen on regular white dry wall?
- Yes, you can.
- Will Capsule work using a laptop?
- You can connect a compatible laptop to Capsule via the HDMI port.
- Can I use my Roku3 with Capsule?
- Yes, Roku 3 can be connected to Capsule via the HDMI port.
- Does it have a zoom feature?
- Capsule doesn't have a zoom feature.
- Does Capsule work with Apple TV?
- Yes, it does.
- Can I use an Amazon Fire TV Stick with Capsule?
- Yes, you can.
- What is the lifespan of Capsule's LED lamp?
- Capsule's LED lamp has a lifespan of 30,000 hours.
- How do I replace the LED lamp is it fails?
- If your LED lamp needs replacing, please contant the Nebula customer service team for a replacement Capsule.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited