Voice Controlled Navigation
The first car charger to allow Alexa to get directions for you while you drive.
Just say the word and call anyone while keeping your eyes on the road.
Play music from nearly any app.
Listen to Audiobooks
Hear stories from Audible while you drive.
In-Car Sound Isolation
With Acoustic Echo Cancellation, VIVA accurately relays every word to Alexa.
Simultaneous High-Speed Charging
Dual USB ports equipped with Anker’s technology deliver the fast possible charge to driver and passenger.
Alexa On the Road
VIVA brings Amazon's advanced voice service into any vehicle. Get directions, play music, get a flash briefing of your day, shop online, and more. Just ask Alexa.
Just ask for directions and Alexa will open Google Maps or Waze to seamlessly guide you to your destination.
Music and Calls
Enjoy complete voice-control while you drive. Just ask Alexa to instantly play your favorite songs from Amazon music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, or Tunein. (Please note: Spotify is not supported.) VIVA syncs locally with your phone (nothing goes on the cloud) to call anyone on your contact list.
2 powerful mics use cutting-edge technology to filter out sounds outside of normal speaking frequency. Alexa hears what you say, not the noise in your car or from the road.
Car models with possible issues:
Acura: 2017 ILX. Audi: 2010 A5. BMW: 2014 325xi; 2012-2018 328 GT. Cadillac: 2014 ATS Premium; 2014 CTS. Chevrolet: 2010 Malibu LTZ. Chrysler: 2008 Sebring; 2014 300. Dodge: 2012 and 2018 Challenger. Ford: 2004 Focus; 2010 Fusion; 2011 Mustang GT. Honda: All Accord models; 2005 and 2007 Civic; 2011 Crosstory; 2015 Fit; 2007 Odyssey. Hyundai: 2011 Genesis Coupe; 2004 Tiburon. Infiniti: 2005 G35; 2013 G37; 2010 G37 XS. Jaguar: 2017-2018 XE. Kia: 2016 Soul. Lexus: 2007 GS 350; 2015 RX 350; 2017 NX 200t; 2011 RX 350. Mazda: 2014 CX-5; 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring; 2016 CX-9; 2009 and 2015 Mazda 6; 2008 RX-8. Mercedes: 2012 C 250 Coupe; 2015 C 300; 2008 CLK 350; 2013 SL 550. Nissan: 2015 Sentra, 2017-2018 Altima. Pontiac: 2005 Grand Am. Subaru: 2010 Impreza and 2016 Outback. Toyota: 2006 Scion tC; 2007 4Runner; 2011 Sequoia; 2016 Corolla. Volkswagen: 2013 CC; 2016 Golf GTI; 2013 Jetta; 2011 Tiguan. Volvo: 2008 S80.
- CPU:Ingenic XBurst CPU 1.0GHz,MIPS-based
- Nor Flash:32 MB
- Microphone:2*HORN microphone
- Voice:Conexant CX20921 far field voice processor
- BT profile:A2DP, AVCRP, HFP, BLE, SPP
- BT:Cypress 20704
- Power output:5V/2.4A *2
- Power input:12~24V
- 1. Will the VIVA enable Google Assistant or Sir in some day?
- Thank you for your question. Currently, Roav VIVA doesn't support Google Assistant or Sir. But we will optimize this in the near future.
- 2. Does the VIVA support quick charge?
- Thank you for your question. Roav VIVA doesn't support quick charge. But it supports Anker's Power IQ.
- 3. Does alexa messaging and calls work with this device?
- Thank you for your question. Currently, Roav VIVA only supports voice-activated calling with phone. The Alexa calling and messaging will be supported soon.
- 4. Does setup and control work through Amazon Alexa app or is there a seperate app?
- There is a Roav VIVA app for you to set up and control this device. You can download the App from Google Play or Apple Store and intall it. For more Alexa skills management,please go to the Alexa App.
- 5. Would Roav VIVA work with a car that doesn't have Bluetooth if we have an FM transmitter?
- If the car doesn't have Bluettooth, you can use Aux in, car play, android auto for connection.
- 6. Can I use this to listen to audiobooks?
- Yes. You can play any audiobooks after you enabled the Alexa service with the Roav VIVA.
- 7. Can this device play spotify?
- Currently, the Roav VIVA doesn't support Spotify. But you can expect it soon.
- 8. How to use this device to get voice-service in car?
- Roav VIVIA can be regarded as a voice-reciever. And it needs to be used with the Roav VIVA App for Alexa Voice Service. The response from Alexa will stream out from your car's speaker after your phone is connected with car stereo using Bluetooth, AUX, or USB.
- 9. Do the VIVA need internet connection to use Alexa?How much data do I need?
- Yes, after a successful connection with your phone, Roav VIVA use your phone’s data to connect Internet. As to the data consumption, it depends on what you want Alexa to do for you. For navigation, hardly more than 100 megabytes per month. For music, data consumption might be a little more.
- 10. Which music services can I use with Alexa?
- Currently, Roav VIVA supports Amazon Music, Prime Music,TuneIn Radio, Pandora,iHeartRadio, and SiriusXM. Spotify currently not supported untill this upcoming spring, Stay tuned !
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info