Video Doorbell 2K (Wired)
- A crystal-clear 2K image: high definition 2560 x 1920 resolution, combined with our advanced HDR and distortion correction, ensures video is recorded in 2x the quality.
- No hidden costs: designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, Eufy security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
- Respond in real-time: speak directly to anyone who approaches your front door via two-way audio. Tell your friends to come round the back or that you have just run out to get some milk.
- The alerts which matter: with AI technology and our sophisticated algorithm, the camera intelligently detects body shape and face pattern. Ensuring you are only alerted when a human, and not a stray Cat, is at the door.
Storage you can trust
The military-grade AES-256 chip ensures data is encrypted on transmission and storage.
A Clear View
HDR imaging ensures high clarity for backlit or low-light scenarios, providing a clear image day and night.
eufy Security Video Doorbell uses a 4:3 aspect ratio to offer a bigger viewable area from top to bottom.
Receive facial snapshot notifications so that you can quickly check who is at the door.
Smart Detection Zones
Activity Zone allows you to customize the areas in which the camera will detect motion. Set the Activity Zone to suit your home so you only receive the alerts you care about.
See the Whole Picture
View 3 seconds of footage prior to the initial alert. Gain a clearer picture of what happened and increase the likelihood of criminal identification.
Interaction Made Easy
Record and set up to 3 instant responses. When you are notified of activity simply select one of your pre-recorded responses to interact and give instructions.
“Hey Google, show me my front door”
Connect your Doorbell to Google Voice Assistant or Amazon Alexa and check in anytime on what's happening outside your home.
- Does the video doorbell require existing doorbell wiring?
- Yes, the video doorbell draws power from existing doorbell wiring. The voltage requirement is 16-24VAC and the output power is 30VA or above, which is very common in most house doorbell wiring. The doorbell will indicate red LED if the voltage is too low.
- Is the video doorbell powered by battery?
- No, the wired video doorbell has more advanced features, like the 3s pre-buffer and no wake-up time. Also, the doorbell dimensions can be very slim, fitting into narrow door frames.
- Is the video doorbell compatible with existing doorbell chime?
- Not this case. To make installation and compatibility simple, the doorbell requires you bypass the existing doorbell chime. It’s as simple as connecting a jumper on the chime. The product comes with an electronic chime to notify people in the house.
- Can the video doorbell record 24x7?
- No, the doorbell doesn’t support 24x7 recording for now. The 3s pre-buffer let you see the whole picture prior to the initial alert.