Charge Whenever, Wherever
Things to Pack in Your Travel Backpack
Power Bank for On-the-Go Adventures
Multi-Port Charger for Globetrotters
Wireless Charger for Unplugged Explorations
Car Charger for Road Trippers
Featured Blogs on Travel Essentials
1. Business Traveling: Business travelers, who rely heavily on smartphones, laptops, and tablets, can benefit from having a power bank to keep their devices charged during meetings or transit.
2. Backpacking: Backpackers: Backpackers, venturing days or even weeks away from regular power sources, need a lightweight power bank to maintain the functionality of navigation, communication, and entertainment devices.
3. Road Trips: When embarking on road trips with long driving hours, a power bank becomes essential to ensure smartphones and GPS devices stay charged.
1. Capacity: Determine your power needs based on the devices you'll be charging (smartphone, camera, GPS, etc.). A higher capacity power bank provides more charges but is also heavier.
2. Weight and Size: Lightweight and compact power banks are ideal for backpacking, as they won't add much weight to your pack. Look for models that balance capacity with portability.
3. Ports:Consider the number and types of output ports. Multiple ports allow you to charge multiple devices simultaneously.
4 Durability: Backpacking can expose your gear to rough conditions. Opt for models with rugged, waterproof, or dustproof features.
1. Laptop Chargers: Your laptop is often your primary work device. Ensure you have its charger to keep it powered throughout the trip.
2. Phone Chargers: Your smartphone is likely your primary communication and productivity tool, so its charger is indispensable.
3. Portable Battery Packs: Carry a portable power bank suited to your needs. It can provide backup power when you're on the move or in places with limited outlets.
4. Extension Cables or Power Strips:
Depending on your accommodation and destination, these can be handy to ensure you have access to multiple outlets.
5. Multi-Port USB Hubs or Adapters: These allow you to charge multiple devices at once from a single outlet and are especially useful when outlet access is limited.
1. Car Chargers (Wired and Wireless)
2. Adapters and Wall Chargers
3. Power Banks
4. Multi-Port Chargers
By having the right charging gadgets on hand, you can keep your phone charged and stay connected throughout your road journey.
1. Multi-Port USB Charger: Invest in a multi-port USB charger with at least four or more USB ports. These chargers allow you to charge multiple devices simultaneously from a single power outlet.
2. Multi-Port Power Bank: A portable power bank with a high capacity can provide on-the-go charging for your devices. Choose one with multiple USB ports to charge several devices at once.
3. Power Strip or Extension Cord: If you anticipate a shortage of power outlets in your accommodation, bring a compact power strip or extension cord. This allows you to turn one outlet into multiple charging points.
"If efficiency means something to you, then definitely check out Anker, who makes these chargers and cables that I really like."
"I highly recommend the Anker Nano Pro. This truly is a no-brainer."
"This packs (Anker Nano) a tremendous amount of power in a super compact package."
"It (Anker Nano Pro) will work flawlessly with your iPhone or other devices."
"There's no reason not to upgrade to the faster charging Anker Nano which costs less while still charging 3× faster."