Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger
Renowned for its classic, elegant design and matchless portability, Astro E1 is now available with an upgraded capacity.
Charge your phone twice, or power up your iPad. This power is packed inside a tiny body for one of the best power-to-size ratios anywhere.
Mobile charging power squeezed into something no larger than a candy bar. The ideal fit for pockets, purses, or the palm of your hand.
PowerIQ smart charging technology recognizes your device, and adjusts voltage output to optimize charging speeds.
Anker’s own 11-point safety suite, MultiProtect, protects against all charging-related hazards. This means complete safety for your devices—and for you.
What's In the Box
Astro E1 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
5 V / 2 A
5 V / 1 A
119 g / 4.2 oz
3.8 x 1.7 x 0.9 in (L x W x H)/97 x 43 x 22mm
5200 mAh / 19.24 Wh
Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
You can safely recharge your Astro in 4-5 hours using a 1 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
What devices are compatible with the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
The battery is compatible with most Android, Apple and other USB devices.
Does the Astro E1 5200mAh work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
Will the supplied Micro USB cable be compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."