The Compact Super-High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and premium LG battery cells keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Please use the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• AC adapter not included.
What's in the Box
• 1 PowerCore 13000 portable charger
• 1 Micro-USB cable
• 1 travel pouch
• 1 welcome guide
# of iPhone 6s charges
# of iPad mini 4 charges
# of Samsung S6 charges
# of USB Charging Ports
5V 3A (3A max per port)
3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in
1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 13000?
Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 13000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 13000?
You can safely recharge your powercore in 2-3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 13000?
It takes 7-8 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
4. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 13000?
The PowerCore 13000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
5. Does PowerCore 13000 work with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus?
Yes, PowerCore 13000 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."