Light the Way, Power All Day
Anker Reserve Powerbank
What's in the Box
Anker Reserve Power Bank ×1
USB-C Cable ×1
Quick Start Quide ×1
Q1: Why does the charging pause for a few seconds when I plug in another device?
The power bank reallocates power internally, which takes a few seconds to complete. This is a normal process, so there is no need to worry.
Q2: Why does the device show that it's charging, but the displayed power remains at 0W?
The power bank has a 0.1W resolution. For devices like headphones or smartwatches with high battery levels, the charging power may fall below 0.1W. Rest assured, the power bank continues to charge the device even if the displayed power shows 0W.
Q3: Why does the laptop's battery level decrease when connected to a power bank for charging?
The power bank's USB-C port supports bidirectional charging. Ensure your laptop is charging by checking after connecting the cable and disconnecting once fully charged.
Q4: How do I enable the 'light' feature during power outages?
1. Press the 'light' button to turn on the screen.
2. Long press the 'light' button to activate. 'Auto' indicates it's on.
3. Connect to a power source via USB-C 1.
4. Place where light is unobstructed.
5. Light auto-activates during power outages.
Q5: How can I adjust the screen timeout settings?
1. When idle with a battery level circle, press the SOS button twice to enter the settings page.
2. Press and hold for 2 seconds to switch between different screen timeout settings.
3. Press the SOS button twice to exit the settings page.