Anker 521 PowerHouse - 256Wh | 200W
Put Your Power Station to Sleep
Switching on the energy-saving mode will automatically turn off the power station once all your devices are fully charged to prevent wasting power.
Make the Most of Your Power Station
Switching off the energy-saving mode will enable stable charging and keep your devices running during long usage like time-lapse photography.
Built-In Warm Tone LED Lighting
During your trips or emergencies, the portable power station serves as a source of light for added convenience.
Smart Display at a Glance
Easily check your charging status with an informative LED display. Keep track of the cell capacity, current input and output, and the estimated time for the power station to recharge.
The power station operates at whisper-quiet levels at all times thanks to an internal chip and intelligent AI algorithm, so you barely know it's on.
Only Works for Small-to-Medium Devices
Please note that the power station is not suitable for using CPAP overnight. It only supports devices or appliances with a rating less than 200W.
Model Number: A1720
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)
Lightweight Power Station with 398W Total Output
Extremely Durable Batteries
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries have a 6 times longer lifespan and can last 3000 cycles compared to the average battery of other portable power stations.
A Place for All Your Devices
The high-capacity power station pumps out power to all your mobile devices, computers, small appliances, and emergency equipment with zero interference.
Light Up the Dark
Features a built-in LED light to keep you and your loved ones safe in the dark during a blackout. To activate SOS mode, long press for 2 seconds.
To reduce energy waste, the power station will instantly power off once your devices are fully charged. For a stable and optimal charge, simply turn off power-saving mode.
Smart LED Display
Easy-to-read LED display shows the remaining battery capacity, current input and output status, as well as estimated recharge time.
Cell Capacity 256Wh
Lifecycle 3000 cycles to 80%+ capacity
Operating Temperature 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
Ambient Temperature 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
Size 21.6x21.14x14.4cm / 8.5x8.32x5.67inches
Weight 4.34kg / 9.57lbs
DC Input 11-28V⎓5.5A (65W Max); USB-C Input 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 15V⎓3A / 20V⎓3A (60W Max)
Car Charger Output 12V⎓10A; AC Output 220-240V~, 0,9A Max, 50Hz, 200W; USB-A Output 5V⎓3.6A (2.4A Max Per Port); USB-C Output 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 15V⎓3A / 20V⎓3A (60W Max)
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 200W input such as microwave, electric grill, refrigerator, electric vehicle, air compressor and more.
- Do not use with CPAP overnight and in power saving mode.
-The power station supports pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet.
- Please remove the protective film on the screen before using it for the first time.
- If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
- Use any 12V-28V solar charger with a DC 7909 male connector to charge the power station. A compatible solar panel for Anker PowerHouse will be available soon.
Series 5 | Enjoy Higher Quality
Enjoy Higher Quality
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."