Anker's Most Intelligent
Fast Charging System
With Dynamic Power
Charge Up to 26 mins Faster
Than Your Old Charger
*Compared with an original 96W charger.
Data obtained via testing performed by Anker and an independent professional testing organization.
Greener with GaN
If every household in the US used our GaNPrime™
products in place of non-GaNPrime™ products, the
amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh
per year. Data calculated by Anker based on
information from EIA and FinancesOnline.
- Charge your Apple Watch first when charging multiple devices. If the watch charger is connected to the USB-A port without an Apple Watch connected, unplug and reconnect it before charging.
- Due to MacBook charging identification, it's normal to see a plug symbol in the battery icon when charging a MacBook with a third-party wall charger. Charging will revert to normal automatically after around one minute.
Number of USB-C Ports
2 USB-C Ports
Number of USB-A Ports
1 USB-A Port
Number of Outputs
100V - 240V
USB-C 1/USB-C 2: 100W Max
USB-A: 22.5W Max
USB-C 1 (Top Port) and USB-C 2
USB-C 1 + USB-C 2: 120W Max
USB-C 1 + USB-A: 120W Max
USB-C 2 + USB-A: 24W Max
USB-C 1 + USB-C 2 + USB-A: 120W Max
Dimensions and Weight
1.7 × 1.25 × 3.14 in / 43 × 32 × 80 mm
6.6 oz / 187 g
1. Can I charge my Steam Deck with this charger? If so, how fast?
This charger can charge a Steam Deck in standby mode at a similar speed to the original charger, but you may see a slow charger warning on-screen. Learn more
2. Question: What is the input voltage of this GaNPrime wall charger?
The input voltage of chargers in the GaNPrime series is 100-240V. All chargers in the series are considered as 'dual voltage' or 'worldwide voltage' devices.
3. Why does the charging ring popup appear in a different color when charging Samsung Galaxy S22 series phones?
When charging Samsung Galaxy S22 phones, the color of the charging ring popup will be different than when using an original fast charger, but the actual charging speed will be similar. Learn more
Series 7 | Embrace Future Technology
Embrace Future Technology
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."