Anker's Most Intelligent
Fast Charging System
With Dynamic Power
Charge Up to
30 Mins Faster
Note: Compared to a charger with a fixed output of 45W + 20W.
Than Your Old Charger
*Compared with an original 67W charger.
Data obtained via testing performed by Anker and an independent professional testing organization.
Ideal for Travel
Greener with GaN
If every household in the US used our GaNPrime™
products in place of non-GaNPrime™ products, the
amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh
per year. Data calculated by Anker based on
information from EIA and FinancesOnline.
Number of USB-C Ports
2 USB-C Ports
Number of USB-A Ports
1 USB-A Port
Number of Outputs
100V - 240V
USB-C 1/USB-C 2: 65W Max
USB-A: 22.5W Max
USB-C 1 (Top Port) and USB-C 2
USB-C 1 + USB-C 2: 65W Max
USB-C 1 + USB-A: 65W Max
USB-C 2 + USB-A: 24W Max
USB-C 1 + USB-C 2 + USB-A: 65W Max
Dimensions and Weight
1.5 × 1.15 × 2.6 in / 38 × 29 × 66 mm
4.65 oz / 132 g
1. Can I charge my Steam Deck with this charger? If so, how fast?
2. What is the input voltage of this GaNPrime wall charger?
3. What's the difference between A2667 and A2668?
Series 7 | Embrace Future Technology
Embrace Future Technology
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."