PowerLine+ USB-A to USB-C Cable
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0
A legacy USB-C to USB cable provides the technological bridge from the present to the future. Connect your future-ready USB-C devices to any computer or charger with standard USB ports.
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB merges seamless connectivity, premium materials and market benchmark production techniques.
- Bulletproof fibre core with double-braded nylon exterior for durability
- Last 5x longer than other cables
- 5Gbps data transfer speeds
Connector material is formed using a hard and soft PVC to ensure durability. Innovative engineering is used to create an almost-unbreakable bond - no other brands use such advanced techniques for their cables.
Laser Welded Connectio
Generally the weakest point on cables is the jack and sheath connection point. This vulnerability is removed from PowerLine+ with precision laser welding which holds fast, in all conditions.
PowerLine+ is reinforced with aramid fiber to give incredible strength. It boasts a bend lifespan over 5x higher than other USB cables, making it possibly the most reliable option for Apple device charging.
A double-braided nylon exterior prevents tangling and adds another layer of durability.
It makes PowerLine+ the perfect cable for home or on-the-go.
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0
The Premium Nylon-Braided Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 55 million+ happy users and counting
Transfer data to and from all your USB devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps. That's an HD movie or over 1000 songs every 5 seconds.
Use any phone charger, portable charger, or multi-port USB charger to charge your phone, tablet, or other USB-C devices via this cable.
PowerLine+ may be the last cable you'll ever need. Proven to last at least 5 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 5 times higher. It is simply one of the most durable cables, ever.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- Nexus 5X/6P
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
Note: Travel pouch not included.
32g / 1.1oz
Fully Compatible Devices: Galaxy S8/S8+, HTC 10 , Sony XZ, LG V20/G5/G6, Xiaomi 5 Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds): Nexus 5X/6P, MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4'', Nintendo Switch, Google Chromebook/Pixel C, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, Huawei Mate 9/P10, MOTO Z/Z Force, One Plus 3
3ft / 0.9m
What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at email@example.com with your order ID and phone model.
Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make things right for you.
Why does the USB-C cable does not fit my device?
There are two main deign features that determine if a UCB-C cable will fit well with a USB-C phone: 1. The hooks on the cable 2. The port on your USB-C phone Reminder: Different phone makers have their own parameters for their device's USB-C port size. Unfortunately, the width/size of hooks and slots are not specified by the USB-C organization (specification--Ve 1.2). As a result, a cable supplier can not make sure their cable will fit every USB-C device. We work hard to ensure our USB-C cables fit as many devices as possible.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."