PowerExpand 5-in-1 USB-C Media Hub
Transfer movies, music, and more in just seconds with 5 Gbps transfer speeds.
Easily stream media to a bigger monitor or television in stunning 4K@30Hz.
Note: The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Instantly switch between peripherals with no need to disconnect via the operating system.
Compact and Portable
Measuring just 3.8 × 1.8 inches, the compact and lightweight design fits easily into your bag or pocket for effortless portability. Travel pouch included.
Model Number: A8334
Compatible Devices Include:
MacBook Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015)
MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
XPS (13 inch / 15 inch)
Chromebook C340 Laptop, Chromebook C423, Chromebook 4 11.6”
Surface Laptop 3
ENVY 13.3 Inch Thin Laptop
Apple USB SuperDrive
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later
Devices That Do Not Support USB-C Media Display
VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin, VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop
ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop
100e Chromebook 2nd Gen
Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
2-in-1 11.6" Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Laptop (2020)
15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop, 15” FHD Laptop, 14" Touchscreen Home and Business Laptop
Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Commonly Asked Questions
1. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
2. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and 1080p@60Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
3. What devices are compatible with this hub?
It is compatible with the latest USB-C laptops and smart devices.
4. Does this hub work with iPad Pro?
Yes, but you must update to the latest version of the iPad OS.
5. Does this hub support charging?
No, it does not support charging.
6. Can I connect multiple HDD/SSD at the same time?
Due to power output limitations of some laptops, it is recommended that you connect only one HDD/SSD at a time.
Number of Ports
Tablets, Card Readers, Laptops
7.48 x 4.57 x 2.32 inches
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."