Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
ANKER: Amazon's #1 Charging Brand
• The highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
25W 5-Port Desktop Charger
Max speed charging for our multi-device world.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge through two ports. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+ 1)
The All-in-One Charger
Three Standard charging ports charge most Android phones and iPhones with iOS 5 or later at full speed as well as many other devices.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product is CE, FCC & RoHS certified to ensure complete safety and reliability.
Grab 'n Go Ready
As small as a pack of cards, as light as a baseball and as easy to pack or pocket as your wallet.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 5V / 5A
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB charger?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Charger.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- "1. Reset the 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB charger by unplugging the power cord from the back of the charger and any USB cables from the ports on the front.
2. After 5 minutes, plug the power cord back in and try a different USB cable in the non-working port to see if the problem has been resolved. If the above does not resolve the issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the 18-month warranty."
- What if the 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB charger is not charging my device(s)?
- "1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Check to ensure that your device can be USB-powered with a power input of 5V and between 0 and 2.4A.
3. Check to ensure that the power cable isn’t broken, is connected to an active wall outlet, and firmly connected to the 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB charger. If the above does not resolve the issue, please email us at email@example.com to claim the 18-month warranty."
- What if the 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB charger charges my device(s) slowly?
- A. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable. B. Check to ensure that the input current required by your device(s) is not higher than 5A. If the above does not resolve the issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the 18-month warranty.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement