Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
SuperSpeed for 7.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 7 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Smart made easier.
7 separate LED indicators reveal each port's power and transfer status, keeping things visually under your control. And, with its no-brainer driver-free installation, plug-and-play and hot-swapping, actually using it really couldn't be easier.
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another do-without fixture to the company of your desk.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact our customer support if any problems remain.
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
• Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports.(eg: Superdrive and some WD hard drives)
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM