8200 DPI High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse
- Number of Buttons: 9
- Optical Resolution: 1000 / 2000 / 4000 / 8200
- Product Dimensions: 127 x 79 x 43 mm / 5.0 x 3.1 x 1.7in
- Product Weight: 140-160g / 4.9-5.6oz
- Compatible System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Do I need extra drivers for my mouse to work?
- Yes. You will need the drivers and software utility downloadable on our website to configure the mouse buttons. Without the drivers and utility the mouse will still work but the programmable buttons will not function correctly.
- Are there Mac drivers for this mouse?
- No, there are only Windows drivers available. The mouse will still work with Macs but just with the standard 3 operational buttons i.e. left and right click and the scroll wheel button.
- How do I configure the key functions for this mouse?
- This is done through the software utility. Download and install the drivers and utility from our website to have a better view of how this is done.
- What is the size of this mouse. Will it fit my hand?
- The mouse is slightly larger then the normal mouse (127 x 79 x 43 mm / 5.0 x 3.1 x 1.7in). Some users prefer a smaller mouse, some prefer large. It is completely user preference.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited