PowerPort Speed 5 Ports
PowerPort Speed 5 Ports
Anker PowerPort Speed 5, 2 x Quick Charge
The Accelerated 5-Port USB Charging Hub
Uses Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 to deliver charging speeds up to 4X faster than standard chargers. Anker's proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to non-Quick Charge devices.
Hard-wearing matte exterior resists scuffs and scratches. High-gloss detailing and cool-blue USB ports give a sleek look to this powerful device.
Advanced Safety Features
Anker's exclusive MultiProtect system provides surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and more to give you and your devices total protection.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Anker PowerPort Speed 5, 2 x Quick Charge is not compatible with Moto Turbo series.
The Quick Charge port is not compatible with the Samsung wireless chargers' fast charge mode.
- Input: AC 100-240V ~ 1.7A 50 - 60Hz
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 3.6-6.5V=3A, 6.5-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A
- PowerIQ Output: 5V=4.8A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Size: 102 x 75 x 28mm / 4.0 x 3.0 x 1.1in
- Weight: 205g / 7.2oz
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimized charging, we recommend using one of the PowerIQ ports to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 5?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 5 is not working (but the LED is lit up)?
- Unplug the USB cable from the non-working port/ports and then try a different cable. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM