Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Anker PowerCore 20100
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice
- High-speed charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
What's In the Box
- PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity: 20100 mAh / 72.36 wh
- Output: 5V / 4.8A
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 356 g / 12.6 oz
- Size: 166 x 58 x 22 mm / 6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9in
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 11-12 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 11-12 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- The powercore is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 4.8A shared between the ports with each port able to deliver the full 2.4A.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement