Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charging Pad
The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
One for All: Works at high speed with most wirelessly-charged phones, including the latest iPhone (7.5W) and Samsung and LG flagship phones (10W). Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger required (not included).
Non-Slip, Yes Slim: A slimline profile provides an aesthetically pleasing complement to your desk, while the rubberized surface prevents slipping and sliding.
Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases.
What You Get: PowerWave 7.5 Pad, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerWave 7.5 Pad
The Premium Wireless Charging Pad
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker's world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset to provide a high-speed wireless charge.
One Charger to Power Them All
Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone, while flagship Samsung, LG, and Sony phones get a 10W fast charge.
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the rubberized charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 8
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35
- Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
7.5W Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
• For your safety, do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
• iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
• Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
• Metal attachments, popsockets, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases with metal inside, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger the foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement