Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps (four times faster than a computer USB port). Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- High Capacity: Add two charges to an 6s, almost two charges to an iPhone 7, or at least one full charge to a 7 Plus, Galaxy S7, Nexus 5 or other smartphone. Or even an 70% charge to an iPad mini 3.
- Incredibly Compact: The size of a small candy bar (9.7 x 4.3 x 2.3 cm) it fits perfectly in your pocket. Recharges in 5 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E1 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
Renowned for its classic, elegant design and matchless portability, Astro E1 is now available with an upgraded capacity.
Charge your phone twice, or power up your iPad. This power is packed inside a tiny body for one of the best power-to-size ratios anywhere.
Mobile charging power squeezed into something no larger than a candy bar. The ideal fit for pockets, purses, or the palm of your hand.
PowerIQ smart charging technology recognizes your device, and adjusts voltage output to optimize charging speeds.
Anker’s own 11-point safety suite, MultiProtect, protects against all charging-related hazards. This means complete safety for your devices—and for you.
What's In the Box
Astro E1 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 4-5 hours using a 1 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- What devices are compatible with the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with most Android, Apple and other USB devices.
- Does the Astro E1 5200mAh work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Output: 5 V / 2 A
- Input: 5 V / 1 A
- Weight: 119 g / 4.2 oz
- Size: 3.8 x 1.7 x 0.9 in (L x W x H)/97 x 43 x 22mm
- Capacity: 5200 mAh / 19.24 Wh
Documents & Drivers
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM