Astro E4 13000mAh Portable Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Huge Capacity: Charges the iPhone 6 five times, the iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S5 over three times or the iPad Air once. Safely recharges with a 2 amp or higher output charger (most phone chargers have only 1 amp).
- Superior Quality: Premium LG cells, cutting-edge circuitry and a sturdy gloss exterior ensure reliability and safety. To activate the LED flashlight, hold or double click the power meter button.
- What You Get: Anker 2nd Generation Astro E4 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Output: 5V / 3A (total)
- Input: 5V / 2A (max)
- Weight: 296g / 10.4oz
- Size: 150 × 62 × 22mm / 5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9in
- Capacity: 13000mAh
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the 2nd Gen Astro E 13000mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 6-7 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh external battery take to be fully charged?
- It takes around 7-8 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 3 amps overall or 3 amps per port.The battery is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 3.0A shared between the ports with each port able to deliver the full 3.0A.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd