Astro E5 16750mAh Portable Charger, 2nd Gen
2nd-Generation Astro E5
A power plant for your palm or pocket.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting.
Exclusive to Anker. Intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices.
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6s over seven times, a Galaxy S7 four times or an iPad Air more than once.
Using ultra-high-density cells, we've packed in 25% more power than the same-sized Astro E4 to produce one of our most compact battery yet.
To ensure complete safety, we use only premium Sanyo battery cells, together with advanced materials and cutting-edge technology.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or one certified by a third party (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the LG G2/G4, iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Remove film before use.
•To give your Astro E5 the fastest, safest recharge, use an Anker USB charger. Using an ordinary phone charger may cause overheating.
- Capacity: 16750mAh
- Output: 5V / 3A
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 308g / 10.88oz
- Size: 150 × 62 × 22mm / 5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9in
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 8-9 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh external battery take to be fully charged?
- It takes around 8-9 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What's the compatiblity of the 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 3 amps overall or 3 amps per port.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement