Shipping times may vary due to the New Year holiday and the ongoing pandemic.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the Astro E6 20800mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the Astro E6 20800mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 10-12 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the Astro E6 20800mAh external battery take to be fully charged?
- It takes around 10-12 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What's the compatiblity of the Astro E6 20800mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 4 amps overall or 3 amps per port.
- Output: 5V / 4A (total)
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 450g / 15.8oz
- Size: 166 × 80 × 22mm / 6.5 × 3.1 × 0.9in
- Capacity: 20800mAh
Documents & Drivers
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2021 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd