KARAPAX GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus
The premium DoubleDefence Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus
KARAPAX by Anker — the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
At Your Fingertips: Protection doesn't mean compromise. GlassGuard preserves your screen's vivid display, high sensitivity and 3D Touch for effortless use and fast feedback.
Tough Protection: 9H hardness tempered glass provides superior scratch resistance. The addition of an oleophobic layer reduces fingerprints to keep your screen looking pristine.
Due to the iPhone's curved-edge design, GlassGuard is designed slightly smaller to ONLY cover your iPhone's FLAT screen, not the curved edges or bezel.
2.5D Processing reinforces edges with an shatter-proof membrane to ensure glass sticks together even if screen protector is badly damaged.
Note: The screen protector is designed to safeguard your device, but is not expected to provide protection from extreme trauma like drops or impacts.
- What's the difference between KARAPAX and the original Anker screen protectors?
- KARAPAX screen protectors use stronger material.
- Will this screen protector fit iPhone 6S Plus?
- No. This screen protector is for a 5.5 inch display (compatible with iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus). The speaker and camera placement on the 6 Plus and 6S Plus are different, making it incompatible with this screen protector.
- Oops! I purchased the wrong size. Can I exchange it for the correct one?
- Absolutely! We are happy to send you the correct size as a replacement, or refund your purchase. Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I remove bubbles trapped beneath the screen?
- "1. When the screen protector makes contact with the screen, apply pressure from the top to the bottom of the screen in a ""line."" Then press out to each side from the bottom middle. 2. Use the squeeze card or the cleaning cloth to push any remaining bubbles to the edge and out from under the screen protector. 3. If bubbles remain, use the provided sticker to lift up the screen protector and release the bubbles. For a better installation, you can find an instructional video by searching for “rE0gIdlRY84” on our Youtube. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com. "
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM