The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
PowerCore+ 10050 is able to be recharge twice as quickly as other portable chargers. When charged with PowerPort+ 1.
PowerCore+ 10050 is the most powerful 10,000mAh portable charger on the market. Experience a lightning fast charge in the palm of your hand.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Capacity: 10500 mAh / 36.18 Wh
- Output: 5V / 2.4A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A
- Input: 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A
- Weight: 8.3oz / 236g
- Size: 3.8 x 2.4 x 0.9in / 96 x 61 x 23mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore+ 10050. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore+ 10050 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output current of 5V/2A or higher. For the quickest recharge (3-4 hours), use a Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger (not included). Chargers with an output current of less than 5V/2A (such as phone chargers) will charge slowly if at all.
- How long will the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore+ 10500 with a 5V/2A wall charger and will take 3-4 hours with Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger (not included).
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore+ 10050 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has one output port, the normal current will reach up to 2.4 amps.When using the QC technology, the output will be 5V=2.4A, 9V=2A, 12V=1.5A.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement