High-speed portable charging for phones, tablets and more.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
•Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
•20 million+ happy users and counting
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps through both ports, an industry-leading output.
PowerCore+ itself recharges in only 5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB Charger (sold separately). That's up to 2X faster than a normal charger!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
With its sleek Aluminum shell and ergonomic curves, the PowerCore+ 13400 is the perfect partner for your iPhone or flagship Android smartphone.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity: 13400 mAh / 48.24 Wh
- Output: 5V / 4.8A
- Input: 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A
- Weight: 10.8oz / 306g
- Size: 3.9 x 3.1 x 0.9in / 99 x 79 x 23mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore+ 13400. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore+ 13400 in 7-8 hours using a charger with an output current of 5V/2A or higher. For the quickest recharge (3-4 hours), use a Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger (not included). Chargers with an output current of less than 5V/2A (such as phone chargers) will charge slowly if at all.
- How long will the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 7-8 hours to fully charge the PowerCore+ 13400 with a 5V/2A wall charger and will take 3-4 hours with a Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore+ 13400 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has two output ports, the maximum output of 4.8A with two normal output ports.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM