PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge
PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0
The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Unbeatable Charging Speed
Amongst the first portable chargers ever to utilize Quick Charge 3.0 output, it charges compatible devices up to 80% in just half an hour.
PowerCore 10000 packs three phone charges or a single tablet charge into the palm of your hand. Possibly the most power ever packed into such a small space.
Incredibly small and light for its large capacity. PowerCore 10000 is smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball—it's ideal for any pocket or bag.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output of 2 Amps (2A) or higher. Chargers with an output lower than 2A (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0 with a 5V/2A wall charger (not included).
- 3. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0?
- The PowerCore 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. Besides, it can not charge all the devices at full speed, such as some pads (somg ipads, sumsung pads and so on.) By the way, the portable charger has the Quick Charge 3.0 technology and the total output can reach up to 18w. (Please note: if the device's input current requirement is above 2.4A, it may charge slowly or not at all.)
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement