Anker PowerCore 10400
The perfect combination of power and portability
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6 almost four times, an iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S6 two and a half times or an iPad Air once.
High-Speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps. Simultaneously charge an iPad and an iPhone at full speed!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Capacity: 10400 mAh / 38.48 wh
- Output: 5V / 3A
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 8.5oz / 240g
- Size: 3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in / 97 x 80 x 22mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 6-7 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 6-7 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger?
- The powercore is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 3.0A shared between the ports with each port able to deliver the full 2.4A.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement