Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6 over five times, a Galaxy S6 four times or an iPad Air more than once.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry-leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP Touchpad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity: 15600 mAh / 57.72 wh
- Output: 5V / 4.8A
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 341 g / 12 oz
- Size: 166 x 58 x 22 mm / 6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9in
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 15600 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 15600 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 9-10 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 15600 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 9-10 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 15600 Portable Charger?
- The powercore is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 4.8A shared between the ports with each port able to deliver the full 2.4A.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement