2 high-speed phone charges fused into a cylindrical shell that slides neatly into your back pocket.
Thanks to Anker's advanced technology, PowerCore 5000 breaks the portable charging mold. High capacity no longer means high weight.
- Space-efficient Cylindrical Shape
- 2 High-Speed Phone Charges
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ is able to deliver an optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
Smart technology that determines when charging output is encountering cable resistance. By compensating for this resistance, VoltageBoost ensures charging speeds are unaffected by long or old cables.
Over an inch smaller than most smartphones. Thanks to Anker's advanced battery technology, PowerCore 5000's high capacity is easily squeezed into its space-efficient chassis.
A cylinder provides the most space-efficient shape possible. It perfectly contains its advanced battery cell and slides neatly into any pocket or pack.
The Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
With at least one complete charge for any phone, PowerCore 5000 is perfect for work, travel or at home on the couch.
So small that it'll sit almost unnoticed in any pocket or bag. Its cylindrical design offers a remarkable capacity-to-size ratio.
High-Speed Charging Technology
PowerCore 5000 utilizes two different high-speed charging technologies. PowerIQ provides the fastest possible charge to any device up to 2A. VoltageBoost increases output to overcome cable resistance and ensure a consistent top-speed charge.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
• Please use the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• AC adapter not included.
• Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
What's in the Box
• 1 Anker PowerCore 5000 portable charger
• 1 Micro-USB cable
• 1 travel pouch
• 1 welcome guide
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 5000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 5000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 5000?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 2-3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 5000?
- It takes 2-3 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 4. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 5000?
- The PowerCore 5000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 4.21 in/33x33x107mm
- Weight: 4.7 ounces/134g
- Output: 5V=2A
- Input: 5V=2A
- Capacity: 5000mAh/18.5Wh
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM