PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0 cable (3ft/0.9m)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast Sync & Charge: Charges phones and tablets at high speed. Offers SuperSpeed transfer of 5 Gbps—transfer an HD movie in under 5 seconds.(Does not support full speed charging for Nexus 5X, 6P, or Google Pixel XL.)
- Lasts 5X Longer: Double-braided nylon exterior, toughened aramid fiber core and laser-welded connectors equip PowerLine+ with superior toughness from end-to-end.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine+ C to USB 3.0 (3ft including both ends), our worry-free LIFETIME WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
Connector material is formed using a hard and soft PVC to ensure durability. Innovative engineering is used to create an almost-unbreakable bond - no other brands use such advanced techniques for their cables.
Laser Welded Connectio
Generally the weakest point on cables is the jack and sheath connection point. This vulnerability is removed from PowerLine+ with precision laser welding which holds fast, in all conditions.
PowerLine+ is reinforced with aramid fiber to give incredible strength. It boasts a bend lifespan over 5x higher than other USB cables, making it possibly the most reliable option for Apple device charging.
A double-braided nylon exterior prevents tangling and adds another layer of durability.
It makes PowerLine+ the perfect cable for home or on-the-go.
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0
The Premium Nylon-Braided Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Transfer data to and from all your USB devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps. That's an HD movie or over 1000 songs every 5 seconds.
Use any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via this cable.
PowerLine+ may be the last cable you'll ever need. Proven to last at least 5 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 5 times higher. It is simply one of the most durable cables, ever.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- Nexus 5X/6P
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4''
- Google Chromebook/Pixel C
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
Note: Travel pouch not included.
- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at email@example.com with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make things right for you.
- Weight: 32g / 1.1oz
- Compatibility: Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015), Google ChromeBook, Pixel (2015), Nokia N1 Tablet, OnePlus 2, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Xiaomi 5, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, HTC 10
- Length: 3ft / 0.9m
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8168
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM