PowerLine II USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable (6ft/1.8m)
- USB-IF Certified: Meets all safety standards of the USB International Federation for worry-free charging and transferring.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12x longer than other cables and is proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- A Cable for Life: We are so confident about long-lasting performance that we gave a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine II USB-C 2.0, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
PowerLine II USB C to USB C 2.0 Cable (6ft)
The Cable That's Yours For Life
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
20 million+ happy users and counting
From Strength to Strength
PowerLine's first generation boasted 12x the durability of other cables, but PowerLine II Dura takes it to the next level. It tolerates being bent over 12000 times and lasts an enormous 12x longer than other cables. Speed and Safety PowerLine II is completely authorized by USB technology's leading association—proven to work flawlessly and safely with any and all USB-C devices. Sync & Charge with total peace of mind.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
Fully Compatible Devices
- iPad Pro 2018
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S10/Note 10
- Google Pixel
- Nexus 6P
- Nintendo Switch
- Huawei Matebook
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- Nexus 5X
- MacBook Pro 15.4''
- HTC 10
- Lumia 950
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
- What are some things to remember when using USB-C cables?
- This cable is not waterproof. Keep the connectors dry. Keep your cable away from pets.
- Can a USB-C to C 2.0 cable be used with a Power Delivery charger to charge a Power Delivery-compatible device at full speed?
- Yes, as long as your wall charger and device both support Power Delivery, this cable can achieve a 60W charge.
- Can USB-A to USB-C cables support Quick Charge ?
- USB-A to USB-C cables are compatible with Quick Charge, but do not support Power Delivery.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.1 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm both connected devices support USB 3.0. If one of the devices is not supported, the final transfer speed will not exceed that of the device with the lowest maximum transfer rate.
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8482
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM