PowerPort III 3-Port 65W
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: A 45W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port provides full-speed charging to USB-C laptops including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018.
- Optimized for Travel: The lightweight and compact design comes with 3 interchangeable plugs, allowing for easy charging anywhere across the US, UK, and Europe.
- Simultaneous Charging: 2 USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port share a total 65W output to power up to 3 devices simultaneously.
- What You Get: PowerPort III 3-Port 65W USB-C charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (Cable not included)
A Simpler Travel Experience
Interchangeable US, EU, and UK plugs provide an effortless charging experience in over 90 destinations across the globe.
One for All
With a USB-C port for high-powered devices such as laptops, and dual USB-A ports for tablets and phones, PowerPort III 3-Port 65W has everything you need to charge virtually any mobile device.
High-Speed USB-C Charging
Fully charge an iPhone 11 or a MacBook Pro 2018 in just 2 hours via the 45W PowerIQ 3.0-enabled USB-C port.
Our MultiProtect safety system combines high-voltage protection, current regulation, temperature control, and many more features to keep you and your devices safe.
Model Number: A2033
PowerPort III 3-Port 65W
The 3-Port Travel Charger with Interchangeable Plugs.
High-Speed Charging: Fully charge a MacBook Air 2018 or an iPad Pro 11″ in just over 2 hours via the 45W USB-C port.
Travel Ready: Whether traveling to the US, UK, or Europe, your next trip just got whole a lot easier. With 3 included interchangeable plugs, you’ll be able to charge all of your devices effortlessly in any region.
Triple-Device Charging: Give your phone, tablet, and USB-C laptop a power boost all at the same time via 2 USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port.
Greater with GaN: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve created a higher efficiency USB-C charger that generates less heat, allowing our charging technology to be shrunk way down.
One for All: Our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides flawless compatibility with virtually any device, from iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more.
Phones: iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S10+ /S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8
Huawei P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 Pro; LG G7 / V30+
Google Pixel / Pixel 3a / XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3, and more
Tablets: iPad Pro 12.9’’ / iPad Pro 10.5’’ / iPad Pro 11’’
Laptops: MacBook Air 13'' (2018) / MacBook 12'' / MacBook Pro 13″ / MacBook Pro 15''; HP Spectre X360 / Spectre X2 / Spectre Folio / ELITE BOOK
830 G5; Dell XPS 13″, Lenovo X1 / YOGA730 / E490 / Ideapad 720s-13 / THINKPAD X390; Huawei MateBook X Pro / MateBook X / MateBook13;
Samsung Notebook 9 (950XBE); Xiaomi Air and More
Total Wattage: 65W
Input: 100 - 240V ~ 2A 50 - 60Hz
PIQ 3.0 (USB-C Port): 5V ⎓ 2.4A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 3A / 20V ⎓ 2.25A
USB-A Port: 5V ⎓ 4A（2.4A Max Per Port)
- This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+ / S20 / S20+/ S20 Ultra, but the charging speed may be slower than the original 25W charger.
- To access PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging via the USB-C port, use a USB-C to USB-C cable for devices with a USB-C port, or a USB-C to Lightning cable for devices with a Lightning port.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM