Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount
The Premium Wireless Charging Car Mount
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker's world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset to provide a high-speed wireless charge.
One Charger to Power Them All
Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone, while flagship Samsung phones get a 10W fast charge.
360-degree rotation lets you flip your phone to easily view GPS and incoming calls.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter:
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ and later
- Samsung Note 8, Note 9 and later
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35 and later
7.5W Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter:
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus and later (iOS 11.2 is required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.)
Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- Other Qi compatible phones
- Confirm your car's vents are compatible before purchasing.
- 5V / 1A car chargers are not sufficient to power PowerWave 7.5.
- A Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 car charger is required for Fast Charge Mode.
- Metal attachments, popsockets, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging
UPC : 848061055771
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount's temperature should not exceed 104°F (40°C).
- Does wireless charging generate harmful radiation?
- PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount chargers come with comprehensive safety features and full official certification for safe use.
- Does wireless charging interfere with other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, a different range from most other wireless devices.
- How does PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount's performance compare to that of a standard wired charger?
- Results may vary depending on your device, but wireless charging is generally slower than traditional wired charging.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement