- The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million happy users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
- The Need for Speed: With a high-efficiency chipset providing 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 5W charging mode to charge iPhones 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds. For best results, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE: 1. Check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. 2. Restart your phone. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, please try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (NO AC Adapter).
Faster for Galaxy
Optimized to match the charging requirements of the latest Galaxy devices. A full charge takes 30 minutes less than ordinary chargers.
Works with iPhone and other wirelessly charged devices.
Certified to work flawlessly with any Qi-compatible phone, providinging a safe charge for you and your devices.
Transmits charging power straight through even heavy-protection phone cases.
Align Charging Coils
For best results, place your phone on the center of the wireless charging pad to ensure stable charging.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Galaxy S10+ / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
• All Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your PowerWave.
• Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
• Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
• Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
• The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series do not support wireless charging.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM