Premium USB-C Hub with Ethernet and Power Delivery
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
With 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, Anker’s Premium USB-C Hub with Ethernet and Power Delivery can transfer data to and from multiple devices at up to 5 Gbps.
USB-C Power Delivery
Charges the new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel and USB-C–compatible tablet computers with their original chargers while hub is in use.
The Gigabit Ethernet port allows for a high-speed wired Internet connection so that your MacBook doesn’t have to rely on wireless connection.
Incredibly compact—about the size of a chocolate bar and weighing about an ounce. Easily slide it into your pocket, bag or suitcase.
Designed with the same minimalist style and aluminum exterior as the MacBook, its premium look matches its premium quality.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 9.1 and above, or Linux.
2.4 GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection. Requires no power adapter for low-power devices (one hard drive max). Connecting your laptop's original charger ensures higher-power devices run without interruption (two hard drives max recommended).
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.6 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Will this charge a samsung galaxy book 10.6 and allow usb connection when using the supplied samsung travel adapter and usb c cable?
- Does this item work with theMacbook Pro 2016 15in with touch bar?
- Does the support pass through charging on the 87w usb-c power adapter for the 2016 15" macbook pro?
- it does not pass through full power. 87w power adapter will be reduce to 56w delivery to MacBook Pro 15 2016. It will not keep laptop powered during heavy load use as MacBook Pro will consume up 87 or 90w and this hub will only pass along 56w.
Documents & Drivers
XP Auto Installation Program (SID:1795297)
Vista and Server 2008 Auto Installation Program
LINUX driver for kernel 3.x
UEFI UNDI Driver
Win7 and Server 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program
Win10 Auto Installation Program
Win8, Win8.1 and Server 2012 Auto Installation Program
MAC OS 10.6 to 10.12
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM