Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the stand (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned fast-charging capabilities.
A Perfect View
Place your phone on PowerPort Wireless and charge vertically or horizontally. Keep tabs on your work groups, or keep an article open for reference in portrait mode. Then, switch over to landscape to comfortably enjoy videos at your desk.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Charging Devices compatibility list:
-iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
-Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
-Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
-Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
-Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
-Yota Phone 2
-Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
Input: 5V / 2A
Output: 5V / 1A
- What does PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand's LED indicator show while charging?
- The LED indicator will remain blue in 3 seconds and be off when the charging pad is power up or you take the phone away during charging or fully charged, keep blue when your device is charging or fully charged. If the connected device is not charging normally or the temperature is too high, the LED indicator will flash blue. Request sent to owner.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used, but to ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) to charge your devices with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use to power the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
- Make sure that the AC adapter that you use has a minimum output of 2A, otherwise your devices may not charge properly.
- What is the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand charging speed?
- Charging speed varies widely depending on the device. This PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand delivers a maximum charge current of 1A.
Documents & Drivers
Wireless Charger - A2523
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement